"Pippa's Song", by Robert Browning

The Year's at the spring,
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hill-side's dew-pearl'd;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in His heaven-
All's right with the world!

Pippa's Song, by Robert Browning

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I did it! YaaaaaaaaaY!

I actually did something right on the computer!
I am so thrilled I think I shall turn a couple of cart wheels and return in a minute.Hold on..........
Okay, now that that is over, I can settle down to some serious compu-converations.It is the Diwali break and we have decided to paint the house and between falling over all the assorted furniture and brooding over my fate at having to spend my vacation at home instead of going to Inorbit and watching every movie, life has become fraught with adventure and emotion.
I am also wondering I have made the right choice about the shade and colour of the paint.There are two choices open to me in case it becomes a disaster: either claim that the colour had nothing to do with me, or that the rest of the family have no appreciation of the subtle shade that I have chosen,or of fine living----both of which I can carry off with ease.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha... I almost fell off my chair reading the last line! So how'd it turn out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a sky-blue colour on three walls, Aishwarya, and a turquoise shade on the wall with the window.I have chosen curtains with gray-blue roses and mud-brown leaves on a background of startling white.They are frightfully expensive,but, like the lady in the ad says, I think I am worth it!In any case, my husband never asks me what I paid for anything.........all I have to do, if ever he does, is, turn big, injured eyes on him and stay silent.I am going to turn my little room into a haven for books,music.........and friends.
    I am glad you enjoyed reading the blog, Aishwarya.
    About the question you asked me over the mobile: it is too complicated to explain with just an indifferent sms. It will require several sessions at Barrista. !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete